Discuss Monday mornings in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Gotta love them. Arrived here this morning to start tiling. Customer has done his own prep work:yikes: using that well known waterproof mdf and he has got a lovely snug fit on the tray to wall junction :yikes:. Then he said the words "Ive also primed it for you as well" what did you use I said, knowing the reply would be pva, he didn't let me down there. I will have to do some extra prep work before I can start tiling I said. To which he looked a bit shocked. But I did the prep to save money.
20130624_100323.jpg 20130624_100335.jpg
Its going to be a long week ...............

Went to start a job today the customer said every thing is on site turned up and the wall adhesive is unibond floor and grout in 5 ltr tubs told him I will get the adhesive and will be back tomorrow, a day wasted.

Similar thing on a B&B bathroom floor a while back, B&Q tubbed adhesive...!! aghhhh

WBP board... I find all the stuff in my area to be far eastern rubbish, layers separate & top layers de laminate !!
A little more money but Birch ply is brilliant

Broke middle finger in right hand today using gas nailer. It will be painful week. And i have to go back to hospital on monday to get it sorted. As today they where to busy.[/QUOTE#
I lost the use of my left arm 33 years ago,its paralyed from a road accident on the way home from work but I have still managed to keep on tiling .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Monday mornings in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
I had today off due to finishing a job early over the weekend . Today was the start of having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
G
A phone call late last week asking if I could do a job today. Yes I said, what are the details ...
Replies
Views
I started the job this morning where in a few days i'll be laying the Vitra dotti's i mentioned...
Replies
Views
I went to a customers house 2 nights ago to price up a job. Job described to me as a small...
Replies
Views
P
I must have done something really bad in a previous life, when it rains it pours. I had a phone...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB