Discuss Montolit master piuma 63. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

Had this cutter for a few months and worked beautifully on porcelain now its starting to break alot of tiles. How quick does the feet wear on this type of cutter as im used to the rubi. Anyone have same problem with sigma?

The Sigma has only one breaker with no mark protectors on the feet. These are replacable but you should get a few years without needing new ones. when you do they are pennies to buy.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Montolit master piuma 63. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
So, my elderly/disabled neighbour mentioned to me the other day that one of the seals had come...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB