UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Montolit Pro-Gres in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Used this for the 1st time through the week,

Awesome blade, cutting through grade 5 porcelain with ease.

Only thing i was concerned about was what it says on the packaging.

006.jpg

I bought this to dry cut in my 18v makita grinder.

W

White Room

Used this for the 1st time through the week,

Awesome blade, cutting through grade 5 porcelain with ease.

Only thing i was concerned about was what it says on the packaging.

View attachment 36451

I bought this to dry cut in my 18v makita grinder.

Had mine delivered today from tradetiler with the same label, quite surprised but I take it is for dry cutting?????

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Montolit Pro-Gres in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 900 x 900 shower enclosure that was showing some dampness through the grout joints...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.