UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss More of my vocals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Ok, I'm not quite with this, - are you the one singing?? If yes, what the heck are you doing on here? If no, I don't get it... :oops:

Hi mg. yep tis me doing the crooning...... Just thought i would share my tunes with you lot and get some feedback before i go semi pro.

U

user123

Hi mg. yep tis me doing the crooning...... Just thought i would share my tunes with you lot and get some feedback before i go semi pro.

God, it sounds TOTALLY professional to me, I honestly didn't get it that it was anything else but some singer I felt guilty not to recognize. I agree with Neale, go for it, make your dreams come true! Have you auditioned on the X factor or is that not your thing?

U

user123

As above. Go for it mate.

Ever thought of going on one of the talent shows?

Not to win per se but to get your name out there. A voice like that should get a few calls from the right people in the know. At least.

I agree. X factor, the biggest of the lot, is tacky as anything, granted, but hey, what if you get 'discovered'? Peeps, vote for Ajax, you heard him here first... :hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to More of my vocals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
an oomphy one specially for Gisella ;op...
Replies
Views
user123
U
W
Hi all, I am after a bit of advice after becoming conbfised over many different answers from...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
S
This should get a few random replies but I was asked to quote a job last week for a plumber...
Replies
Views
On one
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.