Discuss More rubbish from B & Q in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Just finished a shower room using 50 x 20 cm Cortese Blanc satin that the customer got from B & Q fixed using Weber spf white yesterday, returned this morning to grout,started to grout and notice a lot of dark shading all around the edges of the tiles some were even a lot darker over the whole tile did show the customer and they were happy for me to continue,the only thing I can think off is there must of been bleed thru from the adhesive or water stain from the washing of the tiles,so just like you chaps to be aware of this problem if you come across these tiles,apparently the customer thinks these are a new range I have told him to complain but I expect that will fall on deaf ears,just glad the customer was so amicable about it I had visions of me ripping them all off,they also cut badly very ragged edge when cut on a dry tile cutter did use the angle grinder which I am glad I did dread to think what they would of looked like if I used my wet cutter.

Attachments

• image 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image 2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to More rubbish from B & Q in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB