Discuss More shocking work…….. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Customer rang me today and said one of the travertine tiles fell off the bathroom wall missing her head by inches. Clearly done by another chancer, how do these people get away with it?

IMG_1922.JPG

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Would you want him back?

Well he/she will just go onto the next customer and do the same.

If nobody ever called these people back then they could say the following........

'I've been dot'n'dabbing for 20 years and never had a call back'

I know the chances are that this person is still doing it and they they change their mobile number as often as they rip off a customer but I want them to know that what they are doing is wrong.

I'm sure John will report back with the full story later......that is if a tile doesn't fall on his head!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to More shocking work…….. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB