Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss mosaics are easier ( according to topps !) in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Was in tilestyle last week and heard a salesman flogging some mosaics to a customer saying he would have no problem with them because he had used them hundreds of times himself...........he must have been all of 17 years old and I doubt he had ever tiled anything in his short life.oh well I guess in the long run its good for the trade as that customer will soon learn that its not that easy after all and next time call in a tiler.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Was in tilestyle last week and heard a salesman flogging some mosaics to a customer saying he would have no problem with them because he had used them hundreds of times himself...........he must have been all of 17 years old and I doubt he had ever tiled anything in his short life.oh well I guess in the long run its good for the trade as that customer will soon learn that its not that easy after all and next time call in a tiler.

Or they'll do a terrible job, think it looks amazing, and then think they can tile for all their friends... :-/

Reply to mosaics are easier ( according to topps !) in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
K
Evening, im doing a bath room refit for a customer, with backer board on one wall , with the...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Im new to this forum and relativelty new ish to tilling, have only been doing it...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

bluesky

Arms
TF
cambridge

Thread Information

Title
mosaics are easier ( according to topps !)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond