UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Most common thing asked. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Can you do anything on price? My stock answer to that one, "Yes I can make it more expensive if you like, but that is what I charge to tile a bathroom/kitchen of this size to the standard that you require and expect for that price" Usually works and never drop my prices. I always tell customers if they can get it done cheaper then that is their choice but something will be compromised on the job, either the quality of materials or the workmanship!

G

Gazzer

can you tile on to tiles, they are solid ! tiles fall off.jpg

M

Mike

wow rob i had that once....she came home and went nuts at tiles he chose....got a call that night saying dont bother coming back to do the extra floor we wanted done as were getting divorced!! lol oops didnt think my tiling was that bad
i had a similar thing some years back, the woman came home and went mad too, but she had chosen them! her and her hubby had a blazing row with me in the middle.

Reply to Most common thing asked. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.