UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Most common thing asked. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
A tiler friend of mine did a conservatory for a customer, once the job was complete the customer refused to pay because they didn't like the tiles now they were down and said they were going to change them. My friend went out to his van and came back with his hammer and said he would save the next tiler the trouble of taking them up by breaking them now. The customer couldn't pay him quick enough, it was just an excuse to try and get out of paying.

:hammer:

D

Deleted member 1779

Most common thing asked....

365drills_pack.jpg

1) How long do they last

Its THE most ever asked question

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
How long will you take? - as you are bringing the first bits of kit in

Why havent you put grout in the corners?

Why do you need to board the floor? its solid enough as it is...

When can I walk on it? (as they are standing on it!)

How much for cash? (reply...more as my bank charge me more to pay cash in)

Can you start Monday? only the plumber is coming back Tuesday to fit the ...(usually on two days before)

Last edited:

Reply to Most common thing asked. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.