Discuss Mould on grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jollyroger

I am forever informing my customers about the importance of installing a good extractor fan in a showering environment. Some of them do, some of them don't. Going back to a job I did 6 months ago to fit one in a shower room, the moisture is running down the walls.
All you can do now is try to scrape out the grout as best you can and redo it. But be warned, the edges of your tiles will almost certainly sustain some damage.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mould on grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB