UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Movie Review/Discussion in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hill Have Eyes 2: Crap - don't even waste your life finding showing times for it. Nothing like the first one and really low budget.

Smokin Aces: Sort of never starts off well, and then ends. Probably worth watching but I wouldn't go the cinema for it. Just a £3 copy dvd off Mr DVD Man down the road would suffice.

There's a couple i've seen lately.

D

DevonR

Mr Beans Holiday - very poor although the kids laughed (which was nice).
TMNT - Fantastic update of this classic, much better being CGi as no actors in rubber suits to spoil it. Kids really loved this one.
Meet The Robinsons - great story, very funny and superbly done. Your kids will love you forever.

Although all these seem kid related I though all you proud parents may like a heads up on what will earn you the adoration of your children.

On a more grown up front Pan's Labyrinth is quite possibly one of the best films I've seen in a while. It's sad, beautiful, happy, superbly shot and is very character driven so you really feel for what's going on on screen. Well worth a rental/purchase.

V

Varley

GHOST RIDER

Definitely not the greatest film made, in fact doesn't even rank high with other comic book conversions to the big screen. There is no in-depth storyline to it (as you'd expect) and the acting is average. However the special effects are pretty impressive and if your just looking for something to sit and watch without having to think about it then this might be for you. Not my cup of tea though.

C

Concept PHT

GHOST RIDER

Definitely not the greatest film made, in fact doesn't even rank high with other comic book conversions to the big screen. There is no in-depth storyline to it (as you'd expect) and the acting is average. However the special effects are pretty impressive and if your just looking for something to sit and watch without having to think about it then this might be for you. Not my cup of tea though.

Have you seen the unofficial one with the guys on some crazy bikes in Sweden?

Jeez.....:icon9:

Reply to Movie Review/Discussion in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. Have a tiler coming in to do my floor tiles but don't think he's done a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.