Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Moving Breaker cutters v Rubi TS cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiler-101

I wonder when people are going to realise its not the more power the better the cutter if the tile is scribed correctly then u can snap it on your knee as I often do with large format tiles. For years my TS has broken porcelain tiles so I just scribe them on it and tap them on my knee. No 1000lb of pressure required its a selling point and not an advantage unless u are cutting quarry tiles and even then its the mechanism that makes the cut on the Rubi.

Reply to Moving Breaker cutters v Rubi TS cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
P
Hi folks - My brother was a professional tiler but sadly passed away in December. We have some...
Replies
Views
paul hart
P
Cutting the last few 50x50 10mm ceramic floor tiles yesterday(terrible homebase tiles). Should...
Replies
Views
A
In great condition and full working order comes with carry case. The Rubi TX-700 will cut all...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I just brought a rubi TR 600s cutter and found the breaker is difficult to use compared with...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Moving Breaker cutters v Rubi TS cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%