Discuss Moving to perth in sept in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Check out Andy Cross if you need any diamond cores

(His card)

PORSADRILL AUSTRALIA
bc_1.jpg

Australian Website Link

Last edited by a moderator:
D

D man

Look up 'nvoorst' under profile of members - he's a Tiler and Migration Agent in Australia and he could give you all the up to date information you need.
He hasn't been on for a while but he is THE man for you.

Cheers mate! We are doing it through an agency in Scotland,but I am looking for as much info as possible so I will try and contact him.I am new to the forum how do I find him mate?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Moving to perth in sept in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just like I wrote in the introduction I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB