Discuss Mr teabag is a forum star in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Having never met Mr Teabag, my post is based on his total dedication to the tilers forum web site.
A guy who only joined the forum a few months ago and has 3 times as many posts than me, has put me to shame.
some of his post have made me laugh, not all have made sence, but when a guy wears his heart on his sleeve and can bounce back from any criticism made of his inexperences in tiling, deserves to be mentioned in a post.
I wish you lived up here in Cumbria as I would take you on in a heart beat.
I hope other members who live near you, see your dedication to tiling and offer you there experience & training you deserve.

M

Mr Tiler

i think mr invincible was more suited lol images.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mr teabag is a forum star in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
DiyRob
D
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
There's no doubt about it, this forum is a bit quieter than it has been in the past. Though it...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB