Discuss Muppet tiling.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Some of you would have realised that we have a muppet who thinks he knows better than anyone else and is trolling through threads....

It turns out he is a short course with an ICA2 :lol: ... a qualification not worth yadda.. and you should see some of his tiling ... quality looks not too bad but err setting out is abysmal..

Ceramic%20kitchen%20walls%20(2).jpg
<<<<Check out the chq pattern he forgot to continue into the window.. :lol:

Oh and same width tile for wall and floor yet no matching joints left to right ..

Imitation%20gloss%20marble%20(2).jpg

So don't forget how excellent this muppet is when he attacks another member.. :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

Dave .
This guy is not worth even discussing. I think I know quite a lot about stone fixing but I can genuinely say that I have learnt plenty in the year I have been on this forum about other aspects of fixing inc porcelain and am very grateful for that.
and much of the key information I have learnt has been from you and other key contributors on this forum.

What you after :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Muppet tiling.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email last night from a guy local to me , he asked if I could do some tiling in...
Replies
Views
Hi All Have a floor to tile in flooring grade brick tiles(50mm thick) Not done these before and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
I've just this second got off the phone. A customer has bought 33x10 ceramic tiles that he want...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, so I want to do some DIY laying of porcelain tiles at the back of my garden. At the moment...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
C
we had our kitchen replaced last year which included laying about 40sqm of tiles, the quality of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB