Guest viewing is limited

Discuss music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
just got ACDC Powerage for my birthday which is great (was also a recommendation from a few on here - Doug amongst them) Have got lots of i-tunes vouchers too, so will be getting loadsa new toooons soon....Kasabian sound good at the mo

G

Gazzer

Nutinis 1st album was great but seeing him in concert was a downer so its put me off but time will tell.
Kasbian are great and i think they are one of only a few bands that will be getting better, most bands these days only have one good album in them.
If you want something different then Fleet Foxes are good but an aquired taste.
Prodigy, Vampire Weekend, Florence and the Machine. Kings of Leon, Greenday ( a bit sameish but i like Greenday), Elbow, Friendly Fires, Calvin Harris...all worth listening too :thumbsup:

D

david campbell

did you say pink:yikes:

yeah! bought the mrs and her mum tickets a few years ago to go and see her and her mother pulled out at the last minute so yours truly got dragged kicking and screaming,by the time i left i was amazed at how good she was,she's one of the few artists who sound better live.........and her dance scenes are phenomenal(so are her female dancers):thumbsup:

Reply to music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
music
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%