Discuss My Hands Hurt, What's A Good Breaker? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

looking for a new breaker for removing floor tiles, anyone out there know of a good cheapish brand ?, not got round to getting a new one for a while and i had forgot how hard and how long it takes with hammer, plus i must of hit my hand about 20 times

Aldi have got a breaker / sds drill this week, with x2 chisel bits, 1500w and 3 yr warranty if that's any help.

Surrey
Very happy with my Bosch sds, or at least I was - it got stolen off site on Monday night. I will definitely replace it with another the same.

We just picked up one of these a few weeks back just to use as a breaker Welcome to Screwfix so two people could get on with tile removal, does the job ok but not in the same league as the Bosch, not surprising really at the price.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My Hands Hurt, What's A Good Breaker? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB