Discuss My heads spining !!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Just sat down after spending the day sorting my books out ready for the accountant.**yawn** Im so glad i dont have a desk job ,once a year is enough for me thanks.Think im gonna watch a few episodes of The Walking Dead to come back down to earth :smilewinkgrin:
up to date with Walking Dead, gotta wait till 9:15pm tomorrow to catch up on latest episode ( to avoid the adverts)...oh yeah, those account things, I'll do them this next week...(maybe!)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
up to date with Walking Dead, gotta wait till 9:15pm tomorrow to catch up on latest episode ( to avoid the adverts)...oh yeah, those account things, I'll do them this next week...(maybe!)

Same here doug.
9.15 start time for me too.
Paperwork ???? I take a carrier bag every year to accountants, they proper love me

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My heads spining !!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
J
Hello, Im looking for a bit of advice regarding a bathroom i'm DIYing in my own house. I am...
Replies
Views
mattle40
M
B
Hi All. Im about to attempt to tile my bathroom floor and unfortunately im falling at the first...
Replies
Views
Burnz0
B
K
well as you all know i was working on my mums job till today when she went to fare. just cant do...
Replies
Views
kent tiler
K
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB