Discuss My job from hell!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

Many of you will have read that I recently went through my customers ceiling and gashed my arm.
You will have, also, read that my customer decided to drink a mouthful of washing up liquid / water mix that I accidentally left in a wine glass :mad2:.

Well it gets better.................

I get a call today to advise that the tiles I've installed in their utility are the wrong tiles :incazzato:. Apparently, the tile shop have supplied the wrong tiles and because my customer has been away on holiday I was unaware and just fixed them.

They say it comes in threes, but I've really had enough of this job!

Daz

Well, we went in to look at it, only 4 m2 ish, decided to just crack it off, stripped the trim off the right hand side where the new wall was to meet the 'old' one, stripped off the cuts, got our addy mixed and spread, opened the box's of tiles............................yep, wrong tiles oops, resulting in a phone call to the contracts director and him saying he would sort it out, I'm home :)

Pete, by the time you get home, get your head together from jet lag I think it will be sorted mate ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My job from hell!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hello all I’m looking some of these tiles in picture I changed a bath last week bath was chased...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am a little stuck as to the best way forward on a job I have been asked to do. I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
My job from hell!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.