Discuss My son will be 18 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I have a long way to go before i take any of my boys out drinking. The eldest is 6, then 4 and then the youngest is 14mths.
A proud moment in any fathers life though Im sure. Pleased for you Neal. Id send him home rather wobbly on his feet though. It has to be done! :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8:

Last edited by a moderator:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366655239.701291.jpg
Jere you go neale, this is me carrying my 21 y old out at her mums 40th last week, she tried to drink her daddy under the table,best thing is she hardly drinks ha ha her grandma and grandad were not happy , they had to take her home

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My son will be 18 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
D
i was very proud to Travel from poole where i was working to Plymouth to HMS Raleigh for my son...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
D
Hope you can help. Tiler been here all day and left big gaps around edge (two finger width in...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
I've been working on a complete bathroom install recently. It was a bit of a different design...
Replies
Views
G
I had today off due to finishing a job early over the weekend . Today was the start of having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB