UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss my tiling students work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wall2floortilin

marlon brando -the God father - in tile.jpg Kirklees-20120904-00020.jpg Kirklees-20120904-00019.jpg although these are not complete, these guys are not qualified yet. give us some feed back guys please.

W

wall2floortilin

there are a few others that the guys are doing at the moment if you check out te previous thead, the cuts are snips and a rubi 180 basic line and some of the more delicate cuts we are using a dremmel with a tile saw on it. loads of file work though and alot of patience. we have a super mario a flounder from the little mermaid and their first project which was the 3 lions england emblem. if you go to google and put in "3 lions in tile" in goggle images you will see the 1st project. thanks for the look in.

W

wall2floortilin

Kirklees-20121218-00151.jpg
just monkeying around
hi all, its that time again where i have a new set of students!!! Using six inch dark blue tiles a student on his second day produced this! ive told him to stop "monkeying around" and do some proper work> dont mean it. as you may be able to see in the top left, the print out of the image that you now see in tiles well done Mal. sorry guys trying to post the full image of super mario but follow this link http://pic.twitter.com/smu9cs9c
Kirklees-20121218-00150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to my tiling students work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys. My son, 16, not enjoying school or college has been working with me for a bit of money...
Replies
Views
alice james
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.