Discuss My wee Gran in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Some of you that were down at Rays place will know this,
I had just left on Sunday & got a phone call to say all my family had been called for as my Gran was really ill & it was just a matter of time.
I knew I wouldn't make it back home in time as they gave her the last rites about 7.00pm on Sunday night but the determined old bugger held on & on & kept fighting.
I decided to cut the Schluter course short & head home this morning (Tuesday) & managed to spend some time with her before she eventually gave up her fight.
God bless you Lily Brannan. RIP.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My wee Gran in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Having been fortunate enough to work alongside @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
H
Got a call from a lady who had hired someone to refurb her bathroom. Guy had been there every...
Replies
Views
J
ive been tiling for over 33yrs and in that time ive had some interesting jobs and worked for...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB