Discuss need approx 10m2 of granite star /galaxy 400x400 - best price/quality in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gnome

hi all.
im looking at getting 10 metres or so of black granite floor tiles for my kitchen . i would love a silver fleck but dont want quartz( due to being about 40% dearer than granite) so i think the granite only has the gold/copper flecks.... is this true.
any decent suppliers in the £30 metre range of reputable quality for granite star/galaxy. i tried tiles hq , they look good but i typed in the 10% discount code from this site but no discount was taken off :thumbsdown:.... dont know why not.
so is there any other decent suppliers and a cheap /free delivery would be a bonus ( live down in portsmouth) .
any advice where to look/ buy would be greatly appreciated

Reply to need approx 10m2 of granite star /galaxy 400x400 - best price/quality in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Good evening. Went to look at a job today. 11m2 of black star galaxy granite to be fixed in an...
Replies
Views
L
Hi We are buying our first home and having saved really hard we wanted to have granite or...
Replies
Views
M
L
I'm new to this so have posted this on new members and on here so apologies if I'm not supposed...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
D
OK we have a new tile drill in development for 2012 onwards in the 6mm and 8mm size. Feedback...
2 3
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
need approx 10m2 of granite star /galaxy 400x400 - best price/quality
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.