Discuss Need BLACK BLACK floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

I have a customer (job secured) who requires 15sqm of jet black floor tiles. We have looked at porcelain - which always seems to have a grey/brown tint. Synthetic sparkly stone types which are always too small.

Can anyone suggest anything which they know to be A) Very black B) Not too sparkly/bling and C) minimum 40x40.

Price for this customer is a secondary consideration.

Thanks guys!

(Gaz - I'll be in next week btw!)

S

sWe

I worked with a gorgeus 12cmx12cm black procellanato tile last summer. It was jet black with a grafite like luster, albeit completely matt. It was like looking at Black (with a capital b) smoke vitrified into a tile. It was called something like Navigato Nero.

I tiled a bathroom floor with them, and given the aparant quality of the tiles, and that the apartment was up for sale at twice anything else in town, they likely weren't cheap. A guesstimate would be in the region of £50-£80/m2.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

reaper72

I have a customer (job secured) who requires 15sqm of jet black floor tiles. We have looked at porcelain - which always seems to have a grey/brown tint. Synthetic sparkly stone types which are always too small.

Can anyone suggest anything which they know to be A) Very black B) Not too sparkly/bling and C) minimum 40x40.

Price for this customer is a secondary consideration.

Thanks guys!

(Gaz - I'll be in next week btw!)
Try to track down a HALCON stockist,they make a JET BLACK 40x40 porcelain called ABSOLUTE NERO -good stuff if I remember,didn't even need to seal it..:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Need BLACK BLACK floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Hi, I just signed up here in the hope of getting some advice. :) I recently had a small 2 x 2m...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB