Discuss Need brown veined "chicken tiles" pilkingtons - 40 each in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tom Flahive

I need 40 brown veined "chicken tiles" pilkingtons

Bathroom tile - Tom.jpg

T

Tom Flahive

That's actually a H&R Johnson textured vein tile in sepia!
Although Pilkingtons did a vein tile it didn't have a distinct 'chicken' marking hidden in it.
Is it 108mm or 152mm square - not that you have much chance of finding them - but you never know .
Thanks for the correction on the name. They are 108 millimeter tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Need brown veined "chicken tiles" pilkingtons - 40 each in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views
Hi am Vinny, i am new to this forum and looking for advice on some old tiles that need replacing
Replies
Views
Hi Guys i’m going to be tiling over skimmed plaster walls in a kitchen for first time. (first...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB