Discuss Need some Eden Nacar tiles white with flowers on in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

katrina1

Hi everyone

Im hoping someone can help me, i recently bought some tiles 'Eden Nacar' they are white with silver flowers on them, the shop we bought them from are out of stock and not getting any more (we thought we had enough) can anyone tell me how i can source more of these tiles?

As im sick of my bathroom looking like a builders yard, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Katrina

K

katrina1

Hi

Yes there are two types, one is:- Boldocer Ceramics, Modelo Eden nacar (the white/silver flower) and the Modelo Eden Elegance (the black flower)

Pictures attached. Im after the white/silver flower

Sizes are: 300x416x9,4
11,81" x 16,38"

hope this helps

Eden Elegance.jpg Eden Nacar.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Need some Eden Nacar tiles white with flowers on in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought a house dated around the 1920/30s and found black and white tiles...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB