Currently reading:
Need to post so thought I would introduce myself. Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Need to post so thought I would introduce myself. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Need to post so thought I would introduce myself. Discussion ThreadNeed to post so thought I would introduce myself. Electrical Advice

Was a member for years on here, I'm 60 now and recently changed jobs! Due to a buy out of the company I'd been with for 18 years.
Lost my log in there didn't have it saved anywhere or access to my old emails!
So here I am again!
NICEIC QS for the company I'm with. Not properly been on the kit for 20 years!

Need to post so thought I would introduce myself. for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Need to post so thought I would introduce myself. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
starting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3 Discussion Threadstarting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3 Electrical Advice I’ve recently been...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moving cables and sockets/switches over insulation Discussion ThreadMoving cables and sockets/switches over insulation Electrical Advice Hi, I'm about to reroute cables and sockets/switches from...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Discussion ThreadI have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Electrical Advice I have a recurring DC Interference fault on my solar system. I have gone...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hi,New member just saying hello as being nagged by email, Discussion ThreadHi,New member just saying hello as being nagged by email, Electrical Advice Hello to everone on the forum Been in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What's the most badly designed accessory you've had to install? Discussion ThreadWhat's the most badly designed accessory you've had to install? Electrical Advice What's the most badly designed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.