Discuss Needed To Change Your Password To Login To The Forum? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
..... that might be my fault.

If I've edited your account in the admin area, my own password vault seems to be putting my own password into your password box (the area we use to change your password for you when you're stuck) just as I'm clicking save on the page (as it thinks I'm trying to login to the forum).

Sorry about that. And I'll disable the vault now. I'd just been told about it and then thought, sugar, I've seen that do that a few times already!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Needed To Change Your Password To Login To The Forum? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I'm going to set something up tomorrow so that we can host all your videos, no matter how big or...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB