Discuss Neglect in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

think ill have to move up your way then if thats true ,my phone has stopped ringing here, and it seems the same for most trades

A lot of trades up here are quiet too. I'm defo not. Haven't been quiet since last year. Passing on work where I can. It's all recommendations & returning customers which is great. Getting about 2 to 3 calls a day ranging from bathroom & kitchen fits to additional sockets, wallpapering & decking.

P

prceramics

A lot of trades up here are quiet too. I'm defo not. Haven't been quiet since last year. Passing on work where I can. It's all recommendations & returning customers which is great. Getting about 2 to 3 calls a day ranging from bathroom & kitchen fits to additional sockets, wallpapering & decking.
seems the way forward i have gone in with a handyman getting loads of calls doing loads of different stuff

B

Bubblecraft

seems the way forward i have gone in with a handyman getting loads of calls doing loads of different stuff

Ive said it before, some people frown upon it but at the end of the day, you can be good at all trades, not just one! It's a great thing to have under your belt & trust me, you'll never be short of work if you can turn your hand to more than one trade.

B

Bubblecraft

I spend less time here during summer than winter,,lots of long dog walks after kids have gone to bed, gardening etc, plus I've started a Pic of the Month thread on Vizsla forum that's taking up a bit of time:thumbsup:

Well it's good to see I'm not the only one. Now that I've got the Navara, I'm getting the kids & dogs out every moment I can & it's been great. Didn't realise how much I missed the Scooby being off the road until now

And that's what I'm talking about...

Today I've had:
2 messages via Facebook
1 email
2 calls to my mobile
2 calls to my home (one of them not 2 minutes ago)

I've went to see 2 quotes tonight after the bathroom fit I'm currently working on. So far, I've had the go ahead for 3 of the jobs today.

I really can't keep up!!!!!

PHONE SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE!

Well done Gus, keep it going buddy.
All looking good on facebook buddy :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Neglect in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi tiler has used micro joint infill in few places to reduce stress (decoupling matting also...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB