Discuss nett bathroom course in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

righto ladles and jellyspoons

thinking of doing the 4 day bog course at nett to increase my skills

has anyone done it and was it good

also for the plumber types out there what sort of prices should i be looking at for example inc bits

refit whole suite
rip out and install sink
rip out and install wc
outside taps
change rads
fit washing machines etc

cheers for the info etc

cheers andy

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Bathroom plumbing course running on max info now, Full 30 years experienced plumber on board delivering the goods, course backed up full with extensive manual, course is over 4 days now dealing with everything possible that you would find in a domestic bathroom refit, pipe bending, copper soldering, push / compression fittings, flexis etc, practically you will fit a whole bathroom suite then refit after tiling heights have been done
Regards
Darren

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to nett bathroom course in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
NETT 9 DAY PLASTERING COURSE - EXCELLENT!!! Hi All, just to let you know I've just completed...
Replies
Views
ADRIANSWALLS
A
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
T
Choosing Tiles Ceramic tiles are the most commonly used because they are functional and...
Replies
Views
T
righto folks quick question just quoted a 20m2 bathroom with existing 150 X 150 tiles with a...
Replies
Views
TheWrightTiler
T
D
Expert advice for professional installers on drilling porcelain tiles. By Richard Hazell of 365...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB