Discuss NETT multi skilled course. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

denny

hi guys, i have recentley completed the 23 day multiskilled course at NETT which was fantastic.it gives you the skills,confidence and infomation on how to run a successful business. i decided to go self emplyed since being made redundant as sheet metal worker and its the best decision ive ever made. massive thanx to Darren, Tracey and little Derek lol.take care guys and no doubt il see you in the future.

Denny:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to NETT multi skilled course. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi all Just returned from my 9 day ready to tile course at NETT and would just like to say a...
Replies
Views
Dale44
D
P
Just want to thank darren and all at NETT for the service they provide. Having just finished a 5...
Replies
Views
B
NETT 9 DAY PLASTERING COURSE - EXCELLENT!!! Hi All, just to let you know I've just completed...
Replies
Views
ADRIANSWALLS
A
M
Hi everyone. im going to cut a very long story short to save your sanity. Im 36 have been...
Replies
Views
Hi All I would just like to let you know that we have just introduced a new 3 week course to our...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
NETT multi skilled course.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.