Discuss networking groups in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

sound like a con if there is money to be in it !!
I was talking to joiner he said he is in the that group he swear by it gets lots of jobs after I seen his job standard. I thought my self how can I recommend this guy to my clients.
Probably he needs to in group like that to get a job he said they all recommend each other and have breakfast meeting all trades once a month

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
it's a scratchy back thing from what I hear. You're in a room with 25 or whatever other people who share their contacts. Some rules come with some. You HAVE to turn up, if you don't, you have to get somebody to take your place and cover you I heard was a rule at one.

I heard it works for very few. I guess it depends on who's in your group and what area you're in etc but I've not heard many people bang on about them.

I've heard more people say they have mates that swear by them but they've never been themselves and I guess they want to get others signed up for some reason, perhaps commission, perhaps to take their place long-term and still keep contacts or something, not sure.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to networking groups in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB