Discuss Never laughed so hard!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

Saturday i was working at a house with TJ doing a porcelain floor.

The weather was quality and there were patio doors out of the room we were tiling to the back garden, so we set up all the tools out there.

As we were setting up the customer told me that there was no-one living next door so if i needed water at all i could jump over the fence and use their tap as the customer didn't have an outside one fitted yet.

About halfway through the day yet again my belly started to make so of the famous glugging noises that most of you will have read about at some stage in previous threads.

I knew that it was already on its way so i made a dash to the toilet upstairs, but someone was already in there!!!!!

By now my brain had told me belly i was on me way to the toilet,and the log was on its way down the flume.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed some kitchen roll, then ran into the garden picked up a builders bucket and jumped over next doors wall.

I just managed to squat on the bucket in time.

TJ poked his ead over the wall and started to laugh hs nutts off at the sight of me balancing on a bucket in someones garden.

I started to mop up but just as i did the customers son walked in to the gaden to play football.

I quickly pulled up me shorts and shoved the bucket under the tap and began to fill it up with water.

Once the bucket was filled i climed back over and placed the bucket of wivers ready mix next to the wall ready for me to dispose of once the lad had gone back in the house.

Well the lad was out there for a while and myself and TJ carried on working and i began to forget all about the bucket. Mre to the point so did TJ.

About 2 hours later TJ told me he was going to start packing the tools away, and wash the trowels.

All of a sudden i heard a horrible high pitched screaming from the garden so i rushed out to see wot was the matter.

TJ had forgot what was in the bucket and shoved his hands in it to clean off the trowels. Realising what he had done he began screaming and by the time i had got outside he was running around and aronud the trampoline, screaming like a big girl with his hads in the air.

I swear the look on his face was one of pure horror and disgust.

I was completely weak with laughter and my belly hurt so much.

Imagine a 34 year old bloke running around in a circle screaming like a girl at the top of his voice coz he's dipped his hnads in hs mates poo bucket!!!!

He scrubbed hs hands for half an hour with a brillow pad lmfao!!

OHHHH THE FUN WE HAVE LMFAO!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Never laughed so hard!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Never laughed so hard!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.