Discuss new and interested in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jimcambs

Just been browsing forum and thought I would say hello, I'm a plumber ( main trade) but my favourite thing to do is bathrooms from start to finish 1st fix plumbing, then prep boarding, plying,, plastering then tiling second fix on plumbing and finally polishing and siliconing as you know its all in the detail! Nothing better than walking away from a shiny new bathroom anyway always worked for other people part from private work, really need my own tiling tools always got by on borrowing or company tools. so that's why I stumbled on site. Just ordered a 90dm max sigma and Marcarist pg850 bathroom kit best reveiws overall. coming tomorrow :) let U know how I got on with cutters and any info I need to discuss always handy to chat to other tradesmen and sigma users if i need advice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to new and interested in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB