Discuss New Boy - Howdy Folks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bill r

Just a quick hello in order to initially introduce myself.

I am currently revamping the family home and have now moved onto refurbing the en-suite which originally containe a 760mm corner shower unit. Unfortunately i managed to put my foot thro where the drain sat hence its a rip-out job and start again. In order to give the illusion of making the room look bigger I have decided to nervousely embark on installing a wet room. Progress so far, is that all the original fixtures and fittings have gone. I have installed a Vado thermsostatically controlled concealled shower valve with a 10" (thro ceiling shower head)......this included re-routing the feeds to a 2 bar shower pump in the airing cupboard......was a real s**T to do as a lot of work was required in the loft for which every side is "hipped" and a real access problem.

Have removed some of the floor boarding (chip board) in order to move the wash basin and also assess installation of wet room former. Looking at installing 900 x 1400 TUFF2 former complete with Dura WP. Intend to tank whole of floor area as well as shower area. Will install a 900mm glass screen between s wet zone and toilet.

Hope thats not to boring and may well be seeking some trusted advice in respect to final details of "tanking" etc......Bill R over and out!

Reply to New Boy - Howdy Folks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
A
Abit about myself to start off with. Been in the building game for 30 years and can turn my...
Replies
Views
C
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
L
Hi all, I'm new to this forum & tiling in general & am after some advice on adhesives. I am...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New Boy - Howdy Folks
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.