Discuss new career in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Do the course, and then try to get in with an established tiler/bathroom fitter maybe. As someone that did a five day course 3 or 4 years ago (I foget now lol!), you will NOT be ready for the real world. You'll learn the basics, and in some cases, you'll have a better grounding than some of the "time served" guys, but you won't learn how to deal with all the situations you find in the real world. That's something you can only learn with time unfortunately. That said, this forum is a great resourse, and you can always ask questions here.. ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to new career in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB