Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei UK Tiling Courses and Training Days - Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Ceramic Training.jpg

Mapei Ceramic Product Training Day at Mapei Training Centre in the Midlands, UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
This is a one day seminar @Mapei UK Marketing?
And there are just the two dates left?
Do you have next years dates available, that will probably be too little notice for a lot of our professional members.

The only date we have confirmed at the moment for 2017 is Monday 16th January. However if anyone is interested to attending any of the courses next year if they email their details to [email protected] the full calendar will be forwarded to them when it had been confirmed.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
How about a forum day at @Mapei UK Marketing ? Maybe also covering some of the newer products?

That sounds like a plan, we've done bespoke training days in the past so a 'Forum Day' (or days) could be an idea. I'm assuming you'd be looking at 2017 now? Leave it with me and I'll run it past the training managers and come back to you.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Mapei has launched a new training video for Ultralite adhesive; a range of lightweight adhesives specially formulated for use with large format tiles. The video shows the step-by-step installation technique for installing large format tiles on to a wall and floor space.

The range of Ultralite adhesives are one-component, high-performance, high yield, flexible and lightweight. To watch the video simply visit Mapei Ultralite Adhesives - Installing Large Format Tiles - http://bit.ly/2u3jnPM

Mapei Ultralite Video Ade.jpg

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
That's a cool video, I am waiting for a tile shop in Cardiff to give me a date when I can go on site to shadow a large format installation team.
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. Our guys will be at the City Plumbing Big Breakfast event at Cardiff City FC next Wednesday (19th July, will be posting further details in resources section later). If you're about pop by and have a chat with them!

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Thanks for sharing the video. It is a great adhesive. Very long pot life and nice viscosity.

Laid a few more recently. Was bloody heavy lifting them above the kitchen joinery

View attachment 91981
Great to hear, thanks! Looks a lovely project too, if you're on Twitter or Facebook tweet/post your pictures to our feeds there using #MyMapeiProject to enter our monthly prize draw! For further details visit #MyMapeiProject - http://bit.ly/2azQ4vj
Of course there's always JOTM here too for the chance of a Mapei goody bag! (OR BOTH!!) :)

N

NZ_Tiler

Great to hear, thanks! Looks a lovely project too, if you're on Twitter or Facebook tweet/post your pictures to our feeds there using #MyMapeiProject to enter our monthly prize draw! For further details visit #MyMapeiProject - http://bit.ly/2azQ4vj
Of course there's always JOTM here too for the chance of a Mapei goody bag! (OR BOTH!!) :)

Thanks but im down in New Zealand

Reply to Mapei UK Tiling Courses and Training Days - Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement