Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei UK Tiling Courses and Training Days - Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Ceramic Training.jpg

Mapei Ceramic Product Training Day at Mapei Training Centre in the Midlands, UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource:

Mapei Ceramic Product Training Course - Monday 25th September - 1 Day Course - Free of charge

Mapei is pleased to confirm the final remaining training date for 2017 ceramic product training.

25th September – Ceramic Training Event

Mapei’s courses are free of charge and carried out by a dedicated team of training experts who have extensive knowledge and practical experience. Held in the state of the art Training facility in Halesowen (West Midlands), the informative training courses take place between 9am and 4pm with complimentary buffet lunch and refreshments provided....

Read more about this resource...

G

GoneGuy

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. Our guys will be at the City Plumbing Big Breakfast event at Cardiff City FC next Wednesday (19th July, will be posting further details in resources section later). If you're about pop by and have a chat with them!
Could you let me know further details? I should be able to pop in, would be nice to meet my local Mapei Rep.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed

NEW Ceramic Product Training Dates! - Mapei add extra ceramic and resilient product training dates due to demand.

Due to an increase in demand, Mapei are pleased to confirm additional training dates for ceramic product training.

Monday 9th October – Ceramic Training Event
Monday 13th November –Ceramic Training Event

Mapei’s courses are free of charge and carried out by a dedicated team of training experts who have extensive knowledge and practical experience. Held in the dedicated training facility in Halesowen (West Midlands), the informative training courses take place between 9am and 4pm with...

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Due to an increase in demand, Mapei are pleased to confirm additional training dates for ceramic product training.

Monday 30th October – Ceramic Training Event

Mapei’s courses are free of charge and carried out by a dedicated team of training experts who have extensive knowledge and practical experience. Held in the dedicated training facility in Halesowen (West Midlands), the informative training courses take place between 9am and 4pm with complementary buffet lunch and refreshments provided.

Those attending the course receive a goody pack and certificate of attendance. For more and to book your place, email [email protected] or call 0121 508 6970 (option 4).

Grout.jpg

Last edited:
G

GoneGuy

Monday 9th October – Ceramic Training Event

Mapei’s courses are free of charge and carried out by a dedicated team of training experts who have extensive knowledge and practical experience. Held in the dedicated training facility in Halesowen (West Midlands), the informative training courses take place between 9am and 4pm with complementary buffet lunch and refreshments provided.

Those attending the course receive a goody pack and certificate of attendance. For more and to book your place, email [email protected] or call 0121 508 6970 (option 4).

View attachment 92536
Looking forward to attending next months training day

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed

The Mapei Academy is open and taking bookings! - 2019 Mapei ceramic product training course dates set.

Mapei's brand new, purpose built, state of the art training facility is now open and taking bookings.

Mapei’s free training courses are carried out by a dedicated, award winning team of training experts. Their extensive knowledge coupled with Mapei’s experience in manufacturing industry-leading products ensures Mapei offers informative training sessions which contain up-do-date information for industry regulars, as well as providing comprehensive product information to meet the needs of...

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
I have emailed the Mapei marketing department as you said to see if they would like to have their products, brochures, promoted through our training centre free of charge, heard nothing back.
I thought they would have jumped at the chance, we train over 800 people per year
Darren
UK Pro Tiling Training
www.tiling-courses.co.uk

Last edited:

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi Its not a person that i was refering to it's Mapeis adesive products, marketing materials, brand awareness that I could promote to people training to be tilers.
Business usually pay thousands to promote their business through advertising streams.

I was going to promote their company for free and send people down their way. I have marketing material already in our centre from BAL, weber, Schluter, Ardex, U Heat, Impey wet rooms, Dural, Marmox, No More Ply, Hardibacker etc which I give out so trainees are familiar with brands when they leave our tiling courses
It's no big deal to me if Mapei doesnt want their business advertised with the rest of them through our centre.
Just thought they might, that's all
Darren
UK Pro tiling training

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi Its not a person that i was refering to it's Mapeis adesive products, marketing materials, brand awareness that I could promote to people training to be tilers.
Business usually pay thousands to promote their business through advertising streams.

I was going to promote their company for free and send people down their way. I have marketing material already in our centre from BAL, weber, Schluter, Ardex, U Heat, Impey wet rooms, Dural, Marmox, No More Ply, Hardibacker etc which I give out so trainees are familiar with brands when they leave our tiling courses
It's no big deal to me if Mapei doesnt want their business advertised with the rest of them through our centre.
Just thought they might be interested in some free advertising that's all
Darren
UK Pro tiling training

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
I have emailed the Mapei marketing department as you said to see if they would like to have their products, brochures, promoted through our training centre free of charge, heard nothing back.
I thought they would have jumped at the chance, we train over 800 people per year
Darren
UK Pro Tiling Training
www.tiling-courses.co.uk

Hi Darren, I've just double checked and if it's the same centre it appears it is being dealt with. Have Jason or Chris been in touch?

Reply to Mapei UK Tiling Courses and Training Days - Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement