Discuss New conservatory. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi All
I hope you can give me some advice on screeding and tiling a new conservatory. (mine)
I have years of tiling experience, but never done one like this, it's usually been walls or concrete floors.
The roof has only just gone on and we will have to dry it all out from all the rain we have had before putting down 4" of kingspan, then wet underfloor heating will installed.
I have seen loads of posts regaring different types/makes of screeds, but which would be the best/easiest to use? What are the benefits/ drawbacks?
Porcelain tiles will be on the finished floor.
Thanks for any help or advice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New conservatory. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB