UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New Cornish Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

surflaur

Hi there, just a quick note to say hi. I am currently working as a technician in a manufacturing plant........boring. So I put myself on a wall and floor tiling course with Alpine training in Rye(highly recomended), which I really enjoyed and learnt loads. I have put a few adverts in the local rags and have had a couple of quotes to do already! Any advice would be great. All the best Laur:)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Cornish Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
S
Hi all, I require a couple or 3 tilers to assist myself on up coming projects, first one being...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.