Discuss New dewalt laser coming july in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Haha would you believe, that was actually part of my job in the Royal Navy! Haha
I was responsible for the Buccaneer Bombers guided weapons, which were wire guided and radio signal guided. Martel Missles and Sidewinders, but that was back in the 70's :p:p
Bet you wish you were there right now with maverick, goose and iceman instead of in your cupboard, remember and tidy up :p

Reply to New dewalt laser coming july in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Had wet system UFH installed on a concrete subfloor to the whole ground floor ie living room...
Replies
Views
HI, Walls are prepped, have the right materials and tools, but still debating the layout on...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.