Discuss New Favourite Addy in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

20160626_094526.jpg

;)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
used setaflex Friday on walls for the first time and it's now my new favourite addy. Lovely stuff to work with. Hope my supplier keep stocking it as they had run out of the normal gear so got this instead. It was the standard set I used and don't think I'd like to use any other stuff from now on

Is that from STS Wayne?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Favourite Addy in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB