Discuss New friend made today. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I got a call today from a forum member, 3_Fall ( Marc) what a nice guy.

Good to talk to someone who is like minded, Marc has a passion for tiling as I do. Another person I can relate to, I have made so many good friends on TF, far to many to mention.

So thanks to Dan and the Mods for this forum, I had the pleasure of meeting Dan, Bri, Andy Carroll, Deano, ED, and many more.

I look forward to meet many more members in the future.:thumbsup:

M

Mr Tiler

old.png lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New friend made today. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Phil wanted me to put up a post today, just to let everybody know he's hanging in there ;0)...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
I
Hello everyone, October 2, 2015, a date I will remember, is the day I joined the forum. like...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
D
I nominated myself for a day at work, more so because I knew it would be quiet with many others...
Replies
Views
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB