Discuss New job with porcelain 600x600 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

icctiling

Hi all,
starting a new job on Thursday with beige porcelain 600x600, through a porch, hallway, kitchen, utility, and bathroom......total of 42m2.
using previous advice on speed and trying to get finished in 4 maybe 4 and a half days.

thinking of starting at front door in porch and working to back door utility.

any solid advice would be greatly appreciated.

also, any advice on finishing? i.e. Sealing, etc?

As always, I await, and appreciate all of your honest advice.

thanks in advance.....cheers guys and girls

J

Just Rizzle

would need to see a floor plan be for giving advice on were to start is it a new build or a referb

prep the areas first are they level? are there skirting boards ? doors? can they be removed always look better skirting on top of tiles rather than cutting to them.

with 600/600 getting them level can be a challenge for some an effective and reliable altrernative is to use a leveling system we use a clip and wedge system used right its fool proof and makes the job easier and faster but can be expensive. but it can deliver a quality job
did a 120 mtr jura limestone floor a week ago using this method

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New job with porcelain 600x600 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB