Discuss New job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Took on 14 new build flats today for a builder, been trying to get in with him for a little while.
Builder does high end work & is a good contact for me.
Spoke to the site agent today (he does a bit of tiling [emoji1]) & I was going over a few things like making sure painters kept paint off tiled areas etc.
He told me don't worry about it I just PVA it.
Gave him the full run down of why he shouldn't be using kiddie glue & then he tells me that when he's fixing large format he just dabs them on if the walls aren't great. [emoji15]

S

Stef

Went into the flats for a look see today & got a look at some tiling that has been started.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416433420.714845.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416433431.179098.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416433441.729670.jpg

I won't be continuing this shower room till this is ripped off.

S

Stef

Well done on getting the job Stef... How's it going, done any of Ray's big thin tiles?

No market up here for them yet, no one knows about them.
Trying to get down to Rays & pick them for my own bathroom & then I can try & start showing people what they are.
I'm booked up now till April so happy days, new tiler starting in the morning so hope he's what I'm looking for.
How's tricks you busy??

W

White Room

No market up here for them yet, no one knows about them.
Trying to get down to Rays & pick them for my own bathroom & then I can try & start showing people what they are.
I'm booked up now till April so happy days, new tiler starting in the morning so hope he's what I'm looking for.
How's tricks you busy??

I had to decline a job in Dover, the bloke could'nt get anyone to do a porcel-thin down that neck of the woods and expanded his search, it's out there but like you say a lot of people still have never heard of them.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a dilemma, and if you could help me with advice, I would be very grateful. I am...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB