Discuss New Kids on the Block in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Confusing large company structure as usual. haha

So basically, it's Gypsum still?

it is a range of gypsum adhesive, levelling compound and primer specifically for gypsum based screeds. Not a large company as such. Keith Wescott Holdings owns a number of companies including Thermoplane Ltd, Thermal Screed Ltd which offer high efficiency underfloor heating systems and renewable energy technologies and OnScreed is a company that does the addys and what nots.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Kids on the Block in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
H
hi im sorry if im posting this but i need some advice as every source i read on the internet...
Replies
Views
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a new drill/driver and impact driver. After using Dewalt for the last few years...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB