Guest viewing is limited

Discuss new member finally getting around to posting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nick.v.g

Hi all, after joining the forum about a month ago am getting around to posting ( I do tile a little quicker) I am a kiwi residing in Holland for the last 16 years , was a self-employed tiler for that time but now due to circumstances ( contractor not paying up ) plus the general malaise in the building industry am now working through an employment agency for a tiling contractor. love tiling, prefer the old fashioned sand/cement fixing method as the general standard of plastering and floor screeds lately leave a lot to be desired. always interested in the trials and tribulations of fellow tilers and will try to make use of this forum more often. Nick

Reply to new member finally getting around to posting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
V
Hi everyone New member just saying hello Been tiling over 20odd years doing domestics mainly...
Replies
Views
wrighty, jobdone, whitebeam, vala, ph tiling, Adrian, JamieM, hutch, Andystiletiling...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I have been cruising this forum for a few weeks now looking for and finding loads of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
new member finally getting around to posting
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.