Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello . My name is Greg and I wish to introduce myself and our company GP Protech Limited. We are new growing company specialized in selling Brick Slips, Natural Stone effect slate and in the near future high-quality Tubadzin Tiles in the best price. We also provide tiles adhesive and grout in over 20 colours. We offer discounts for trade. We operating using our e-commerce shop. We are happy to help in this forum with any problems and information about above products

Reply to New member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
T
Hi Everyone, I’m Mike from TradesmenWebDesign(dot)com and I’m pleased to say that we are now...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond