UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New member saying hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

johhn...

Alrite, hi to everyone using the forum. im glad ive regstered after just reading threads for quite a while im happy to be part of the forum now and hope i can get and give some advice in the furture manythanks and goodluck ooo and by the way im a 28 year old from belfast n.ireland and after serving my time i have been mostly working for myself but would like to get back working for a firm. peace :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New member saying hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I've been a lurker for a while, first post just as a introduction Work mainly on high end...
Replies
Views
Stickemon
S
V
Hi everyone New member just saying hello Been tiling over 20odd years doing domestics mainly...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all im jez from north wales and am a plumber & tiler. Hope everyones ok and look forward to...
Replies
Views
W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
P
Hello everyone! My name is Mathew Alexander based in Dubai, working as a Client Representative...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.