• Thread starter L Corner
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K

Discuss New Member....That'll be me then!! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

L Corner

Hi People, just thought I'd say hi... I've been in the industry since leaving school, tiling for myself for 12 years... From York, still enjoy my work but getting a bit long in the tooth.
I used to be on an old tiling forum way back, seem to remember Branty but that about it..
Anyway, ive got much experience, also never stop learning...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Member....That'll be me then!! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB